Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brett Dennen

Every year at Bonnaroo, I "discover" several new artists I've never heard of but are awesome. Brett Dennen was one of those artists this year. I saw his regular set and then his acoustic set later on even. His tunes are just positive, singer/songwriter, happiness. And he has a really interesting voice you don't hear everyday.

Brett is playing Cannery Ballroom on Nov. 13th (just a few days after the MuteMath show that everyone needs to go to). Bonnaroo alum Grace Potter and the Nocturnals are opening for him. She is great too, a girl led jamband :)

For fans of Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Jon Foreman, and Animal Liberation Orchestra (ALO).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben! I played with Brett once in Atlanta. It was really really fun. A very organic, happy show. I wont use the word hippie but...well....I guess I just did.

    ReplyDelete